How we can help?
We are here with the belief that funerals should be carried out with respect and dignity for both the deceased and bereaved families.
We’ve created a setting so that family and friends can come together to support each other and celebrate a life that has been lived in our chapel of rest. We offer a range of services to suit a range of personal tastes and budgets, we can provide:
- Burial or cremation
- Woodland burial
- Horse drawn or motorcycle hearse
- Traditional or modern coffins
- Monumental headstones
- Orders of Service
- Floral tributes
We can provide a wide range of high quality memorial stonework through our associates, Brent Stevenson Memorials a local and well-established company of monumental masons for over 6 generations.
Traditional or modern headstones, cremation memorials and vases can be created as part of your funeral package.
Contact us for more details and options.
We supply different types of transport based on your preferences for a dignified journey.
- Limousines – Can take up to 7 passengers
- Horse Drawn Hearse – We offer a complete horse drawn funeral with a team of 2, 4 or 6 horses black or white with black, white or silver carriages.
- Motorcycle Hearse – For the motorcyclist, retired from the saddle or active to the end, what could be more appropriate than a unique and distinguished sidecar hearse or motorcycle with trailer hearse.
Pre-Paid Funeral Plans
A range of options to give you peace of mind
Taking out a flexible pre-paid funeral plan is a cost effective way of ensuring that your loved ones are not burdened with financial strain in bereavement and allows you to choose the details of your funeral.
Working with Golden Charter, the UK’s largest independent funeral plan provider, we can advise on a plan to suit you.